One of the common problems we women face are those blue, purple or bluish purple veins called varicose veins or spider veins. If you suffer from the problem of varicose veins, don’t be despair as you are by no means alone. Over half the women in the Unites States on America suffer from varicose veins. I used to think that this problem only happens to women as they aged but I was wrong. Let’s look at some natural health remedies and holistic treatment to those gory spider veins…
1) Regular exercise helps in blood circulation. If you are busy working woman, choose an exercise activity that is not so time consuming such as walking.
2) Watch your weight since a heavy body can add burden to the legs that hold it upright.
3) DO NOT cross your legs when sitting. This is one habit most of us share especially when we are in front of our computer or having a meal.
4) Increase fibre intake in your diet. High-fiber foods can help prevent constipation that could also contribute to varicose veins.
5) Prop your feet on a chair or on the wall at home when you watch TV or a few minutes before you go to sleep. Leg elevation at the end of the day is highly recommended. You can also place a couple of pillows and rest your feet on them.
There are many factors that led to the cause of varicose veins – from being overweight to genetics to aging. Most factors that contribute to acquiring varicose veins are the work (especially if it includes long periods of standing up), pregnancy, stomach disorders such as constipation. Incorrect posture or improper body alignment can also cause varicose veins.
Veinulux™ also helps with leg discomfort, tightness, cramping, and “jumping” legs at night so you can enjoy deeper, more restorative sleep, allowing your body the best opportunity to restore the health of varicose veins. This holistic treatment is made up of all natural ingredients supported by five leading universities. Shop Natural here for better looking legs and get ready for summer!